Monday, December 30, 2013

My Story Of How My Demon Nature Came To Be

Hello, My name is Toralei. I prefer to be called Tori, but Toralei is fine. I am a cat demon. If you must know, I'll tell you.
It all started when I was just walking down a store isle of toys. The Monster High things were at the back. When I got there, I must have dozed into a daydream of Monster High. The next ting I knew, there was a sharp jab into my back. All I could see was red. I was like what the hell?! in my head. Soon the red started to fade. I started seeing normal again but a lot clearer. I looked around for the person who stuck something in my back. There was no one up the isle. They must have disappeared before I got my sight back. I turned back to the dolls. There was a note hanging in front of me. I opened it. It said: My dear child, you may not believe this but you are worthy of a demon. Well, now that I have jabbed the Demonic Aura into you, I tell you, you are a demon, taking possession of a human form. Strange thins may happen, but that's what happens when a child is honored to become a demon. Now that the Aura is inside your body, trying to connect you with it's demonic powers, I tell you, DO NOT TAKE THE AURA WITHIN YOUR BODY OUT OR YOU WILL DIE IN AN INSTANT. Don't worry about a thing, keep this note to guide you. I will appear when you need my help. Well, a boy named InuYasha will. I thought that I was dreaming. But was I? I could not wait to tell my friends. That's when I walked pas the mirrors in the home section. I was surprised. 
"Oh my gosh!" I said. Someone walked by and stared at me like I was a freak who was rubbing thin air. I looked behind me. The person was glaring at me. Can they not see them? Can the not see that my ears have transformed? My ears were not on the side of my face, anymore, but on my head! To humans, I appeared to be just a human, like them. Could I really only see my ears? Did I have a tail? I looked behind me. No tail. Only ears? I figured it out, I was a cat demon! Just without a tail.
That night when I went to sleep, all I could think about was this demonic aura stuck in my back. I kept the note and the demonic aura stuff and the ears to myself. 
Apparently, mom already knew, because she told me that I was the daughter of two demons. I thought she was crazy, until she showed me her ears. She had ears like mine! I freaked. She told me to calm down or I would wake the neighbors (who lived like a mile away). She told me that she slipped the note in front of my and Dad put the aura in my back. 
"It's true, if you take the aura from your back, you will die in an instant." she said. I nodded, even though I thought it was all a dream. "Demons, in the human world, look just like humans until it's time for battle."
"Okay." I rolled my eyes. "But will this InuYasha person appear to be human?" She shook her head. 
"For some reason, he can't ell who the demon is among humans, so he'll sniff you out. But when you meet him, you'll most likely transform. You can transform any time you want." she said. 
I looked at my back. You could hardly see the aura, because it was so far in m back. 
"That's as far as the aura will go" she said. "You have gained your power, now you just have to learn to use it." I looked back the aura then at my Mom. "Just don't let anyone pull it out, or they will be looking at you, dead." It must have worked it's way pretty far because it was now under my clothes. 
"How do I use it?" I asked. 
"The power will come naturally." she said. I stared at her. I thought she was crazy, but she was serious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment